Monday, February 2, 2009

sweetness

the feeling was like being paid back a hundred times for those sacrifices i made for him when it's iñigo's turn to comfort me when my left foot got sprained after a 6-liter container of distilled water hit it after i opened our car's door. it was awfully painful and jude had to carry me up to our sofa (extra challenge for him) while the little boy rushed behind us.

jude immediately made a cold compress for my foot while iñigo was there on my side and assured me that, "ich okay, mommy." he'd touch the cold compress once in a while as if he was checking that it's still in its proper place and then he remembered something, "iñigo get doctor's set..." and ran to his room to get the toy. jude and i both laughed but we just let him do his own thing. he just wanted to take care of mommy, that's all.

mommy's little doctor

***

we were outside the house this afternoon to play and at one moment i saw iñigo picking up the flower of the cogon (am not really sure on this huh) near our house. but to my surprise, he went to me and said, "iñigo give flower to mommy."

my heart melted like a butter under the sun. i just hope he really knew what giving of flowers means... hehe.

better than daddy's roses =D

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. yes he is mare... =) and i think may connection na kaming dalawa as when jude and i had a "misunderstanding"... hehe... he was soooo sad for me. dehado si jude... may "alas" ako eh. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly! and sana he'd always be that sweet to me even when he has his own girlfriend na. =)

    ReplyDelete