Thursday, August 14, 2008

what's in our joy list?

i was inspired by this article by bo sanchez: http://bosanchez.ph/what-is-your-joy-list/. my other email address is subscribed to his site and once a week i get my weekly dose of inspirational stories and that one really struck a chord, which prompted me to make my own joy list here in our site. the article reminded me to be happy NO MATTER WHAT. there are lot of things that bring me down or give me a lot of stress (having no househelp or yaya is number one!) these days but the joy list helped me to consume myself instead with happy thoughts.

here now is our joy list:

1. the fact that we are all--jude, me, iñigo and our other loved ones--are all healthy is more than enough to thank GOD.

2. our stable income and the opportunities that come along our way.

3. the frequent travels and trips to different places. and i'm praying that there's more to come. =)

4. weekly family date in the mall and in hain's for pancit bijon (mababaw lang kaligayahan ko...hehe).

5. iñigo's antics, which always brings our house down.

6. friends who we miss and who are also missing us as we're missing in action for a long time now.

7. marathon, runs, biking, and other sports activities for jude.

8. dvd shows for iñigo.

9. shopping spree for me. =)

10. the afternoon walks and ballgames with iñigo along our village's roads.

11. jogging and any chance to sweat out.

12. quiet moments at night for jude and me (ops-ops, it's not what you're thinking! =) i just love the time that we talk on anything-under-the-sun when the little tot is already asleep... but it can also lead to that... haha.)

i can only think of 12 now but i'm hoping to add more.

how about you? hope you can also share your own joy list in your site. the longer the list means the more blessings you have and the more grateful you are to GOD.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. sure sis, im still thinking of so many joys in my life, ill write it down soon. Yung #12 mo sis ha is one of my BIG joys nowadays..i mean the quiet moments with hubby which is sleeping, big joy nya pala yun kasi wala daw maingay hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. just let me know if you're already done with your list. and may part two pa itong post na ko.. tinatamad pa lang ako gawin.

    ReplyDelete