Wednesday, August 6, 2008

rosaries for little hannah (please read)

hi, there! i'm shelving the topic i'd like to post today to ask a favor from you, my dear friends and kins here in multiply, to check out the site of little hannah:

http://hannahysabelle.multiply.com/photos/album/20/rosaries_for_hannah

it's a nawie sister who first introduced me to this angel and learning her story and early battles in life was a very humbling experience for me--and shame on me who would complain for petty matters concerning my son!  i realized i wasn't a good steward. and i salute hannah's parents as their faith in GOD seems never faltered despite the trials. may they serve as inspiration to us. godspeed!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. hi Marie!
    thanks for sharing this...will post also in my blog =D

    i also decided to buy their rosaries to give as tokens to moms who will be at Benedict's party. This way we also get to help out Baby Hannah in small ways, and spread the word to our friends as well.
    It broke my heart reading her home page. And made me count my blessings more. Sometimes, it takes an "angel" like her to remind me to be grateful at all times =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good of you to do that bless. and yeah, i think all moms who will read hannah's story will end up with a heavy heart and yet feel inspired with her parents' faith and trust to GOD.

    ReplyDelete