Monday, July 21, 2008

random q's tags (by yummylicious sis G)

thanks G for the tags! hope to see you next week as i will be in makati. =)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
that was 1998, the year i graduated from college, and if i remember it right i was a BUM during this month as i  just resigned from a forex trading company and waiting for my appointment in department of trade and industry.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • finish my forecast report and action plans for amspec's export business ( i need a lot of imagination here =))
  • print our new pricelist for our products in bogzzi
  • call shagri-la mactan for booking confirmation (yes, we're off for cebu on march 2009!)
  • iñigo's haircut (can someone remind me that this should be done monthly as my son's hair grow fast???)
  • another blog entry here in our multiply site

3. Snacks I enjoy

paki-explain G why konti lang nasa list mo? hehe.

mine are arroz caldo (all-seasons favorite), red ribbon's palabok, hen lin's siomai, fish cracker, growers' roasted peanuts, yellow cab's pizza, jack and jill tortillos, hain's (resto here in cabuyao) pancit bijon...

4. Place where I lived
manila, makati, quezon city, caloocan city, san juan, mandaluyong. i was everywhere!

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

invest and buy company shares, shop, travel, donate to charities, build a nice house in tagaytay or palawan (jude and mine's dream retirement destinations) 

6. People I want to know more are

bless, jah, pinky, ails, momai, and rhea

3 comments:

  1. hahaha baka mahalata kung bakit chubby, pero snacks is my favorite time of the day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! thanks for the tag ha, but i did this tag na rin eh. :) hahahaha :) sige, tag ka lang ng tag. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag Marie...will do this when time permits =D

    ReplyDelete