Thursday, January 3, 2008

totally HELPless

our yaya/househelp is on vacation right now and will be back only this weekend. contrary to what jude and i thought before she left for bicol we can SURVIVE without her. hahaha.

and honestly, i love my jobs right now as full-time yaya to iñigo and chimay of the house. here's why:

1. i have everything done as i wanted--no short-cuts and no misses--everything is covered.

2. i know everything is clean and bacteria-free because it was i who cleaned it. iñigo is safe to roll over the floor because i mopped it 3x.

3. i have more chance to teach my son how he should eat an oreo cookie and sip from his cup... it should be mess-free. =D

but if you'll ask jude what he doesn't like about our current setup:

1. i am stricken with my ka-OC-han again. he's bewildered on how i care so much for that one little speck of dust or strand of hair on the floor. the broom and the mop are my bestfriends these days.

2. he's incessantly reminded of my concerns inside the house and that drives him nuts.

3. he's usually my assistant. hehe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment