Thursday, September 11, 2008

oh no, mommy junior he is!

iñigo striked again!

i was putting on my clothes this morning when he snatched away my bag of kikay accessories from the cabinet. since i was in a hurry to dress up i let him tinker with my things for some minutes of peace and quiet. look what he did to himself which prompted me to get my camera...

isn't he pretty... este, cute?

i showed this picture to jude this evening but i couldn't tell if his smile was genuine or a smirk.

like mommy, like son. hahaha.

10 comments:

  1. hahaha...look at what you did to yourself Inigo! still, you are very adorable!
    naku Marie, keep this pic to "bribe" him in his teen-age years =D
    i remember years back when our only brother was left in our (me & my younger sis) care, while my parents attended an adult dinner event, we had fun using mama's make-up on him...eyeshadows, blush-on & lipstick. Then we dressed him up in my velvety prom dress (the top part lang coz its parang garterized)...it looked like a dress on him. We took pics & my Dad was horrified when he saw 'em. Nonetheless, it went to our family album, hahaha... To this day we would laugh when we remember that night, and we'd often tease him abt it telling him that it will be the first pic we will show his GF. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! nakakabading na ganda, este, kaguwapuhan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very good idea, sis! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, en! naku i was tempted na nga na lagyan din ng lipstick and blusher... nagtimpi lang ako. haha. hay, sana nga magkababy girl na rin ako ng may mapasahan na ako ng kakikayan ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a very good idea, sis! hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay lagot!!!!!! nevertheless cutie pie pa rin si inigo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks! buti na lang mana sa mommy noh? hehe.

    ReplyDelete