Sunday, May 11, 2008

10 random facts about me (tagged by benson)

welcome me back to the blogging world, please? =D

gee, i realized that it's been a month since i made my last post with a bad news on my pregnancy, which might made you to think that am too depressed to blog... well, nope. =) the thing is we are too busy since march and it's always that am dead tired at the end of the day.

but thanks to benson for this tag as i began to miss blogging. i promise to blog again especially on our recent accomplishments but let me start now with the tags i've been getting such as this:

rules:

1. each blogger starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog 10 things and post these rules.

3. at the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.

4. don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

****

1. i am a mild case of an obsessive-compulsive (OC) person, it's only in my opinion though but there are times i felt the need to seek the help of an expert. hehe. i feel restless whenever there are things in my to-do list that are still undone or there's a tiny speck of dust or hair strand in our floor. i want everything to be clean and organized including the stuffs inside my bag and wallet. everything should also conform to my standard even how our clothes are hanged and folded. thank GOD my helper and my husband is still with me. hahaha.

2. i hate rats and flies and i can't stand having them inside my house. i get paranoid with rats; but with flies, i really get annoyed to the max that i kill them by swatting them with my good old tsinelas! jude once said that if ever there is a contest on flies-swatting, i'll take home the grand prize.

3. i love to shop. i get excited once we hit the mall and see some red tags. hehe.

4. i can be a multi-tasker. i can talk with someone over the phone while i surf the net or check my emails and breastfeed my son.

5. i was (though i insist that i still am) into mountaineering since 1999. i already climbed more than 15 mountains here in the philippines and made my last climb (with jude of course) three months before our wedding day... huling hirit.

6. one of my biggest frustrations in life is i didn't learn how to play the guitar. i also don't know how to swim and to ride a bike, with the latter as jude's biggest frustration for me. hahaha.

7. i was addicted to basketball (pba, nba, uaap, even paliga sa bgy. namin) during my teen years and yves dignadice was my biggest crush then.

8. i modeled (ramp) once for a fashion boutique, which i wouln't name to save its reputation. hehe. it was four years ago and i was still still slim and booting a flat abs then. hey, i still have the pictures with me and i can email it to you if you don't believe! =D

9. i was a thomasian for nine years:  four years in high school, four years in college where i took up a degree in economics, and one year in its graduate school. i finished my mba in another school. 

10. i can never be a morning person. my wake up time is usually from 8 am to 9 am. my mind and body work best in the afternoon and in the evening. 

i'm just tagging anyone who will read as i'm not sure if they already did this tag. please snag this if you feel sharing 10 facts about yourself and let me know once you're finished.

 

4 comments:

  1. really? i remember we forced (hehe) you into being one of the representatives of our tribe during our first sportsfest in the swimming relay competition. you did ok then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fake... langoy-aso lang yun sister. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i've told you it's only once and the organizer probably thought na over-aged na ako, kulang pa sa height. hehe. pero promise ayoko na ng stilletos with 4-inch heels! jude didn't even know pala of that event. he was still courting me then. naglaway na lang s'ya ng malaman n'ya after. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete