Monday, October 22, 2007

mommy is the most important person in the whole wide world!

wait... my son hasn't told me that yet. although i would love to hear it from him in the next few years and am sure such validation would bring me to tears.

but with how he patiently waits at our front door because he knows its my time to be home,

how he giggles or shrieks with delight when he see me coming out from the gate,

how he hugs me tight and never let go of me,

and how he cries whenever i put him down so i can just change my clothes,

or whenever he see me walking towards the door afraid that he will lose sight of me again,

and how he pouts, by the way, when he sees me in the morning or in the afternoon readying myself to go somewhere,

how he looks at me as if am the prettiest woman in the planet (charing!),

and how he wants to be cuddled only by ME when he's sick or sleepy,

and kiss me on my cheek whenever i ask for it.

gee... if all these are not enough to tell you how much my son loves me...

and how i love being a mother to him. =)

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment